Warsaw University of Technology
College of Economics and Social Sciences
Assistant professor at the College of Economics and Social Sciences at the Warsaw University of Technology. She completed her master’s degree study and graduated with distinction from the Faculty of Economics and Management at the University of Szczecin in 1999. After graduation she took up work as an assistant lecturer at the Warsaw University of Technology at the College of Economics and Social Sciences in Plock. In February 2002 she pursued a doctoral dissertation at the Institute of Accounting at the University of Szczecin. In 2005 she defended her doctoral thesis entitled “The conception of activity based budgeting as cost control tool for the hospitals ” and obtained a Ph.D. in Economics. This dissertation was honored two times: in 2005 under the resolution of the Faculty Board of the Faculty of Economics and Management at the University of Szczecin, and in 2006 it was awarded the all-Poland Prof. S. Skrzywan Prize in a competition for the best PhD theses in the field of accounting, organized by the Accountants Association in Poland.
Fields of interests
Proposition of common research in GETM3
Cost accounting, budgeting, accounting policies, performance assessment, management accounting tools particularly in healthcare organizations; also problems of valuation of medical services and resource allocation in the healthcare sector
- Kludacz-Alessandri Magdalena Anna: Model wyceny świadczeń zdrowotnych dla lecznictwa szpitalnego , 2017, Wolters Kluwer SA, ISBN 978-83-8107048-5, 333 s.
- Kludacz Magdalena ( red. ): Funkcje szkół wyższych a rozwój regionów, 2013, Oficyna Wydawnicza Politechniki Warszawskiej, ISBN 978-83-7814-138-9, 234
- Kludacz Magdalena ( red. ): Rynek pracy w dobie kryzysu gospodarczego, 2012, Studenckie Koło Naukowe “SONDA”, ISBN 978-83-933576-2-8, 119
- Kludacz-Alessandri Magdalena Anna: The role of cost accounting in setting prices in Polish and English hospitals, w: The 10th International Days of Statistics and Economics. Conference Proceedings / Löster Tomáš, Pavelka Tomas ( red. ), 2016, Libuše Macáková, MELANDRIUM, ISBN 978-80-87990-10-0, ss. 841-851
- Kludacz Magdalena, Piekut Marlena: Availability of medical staff in Poland in comparison to other EU countries, w: Journal of International Scientific Publications: Economy & Business , vol. 8, 2014, ss. 822-836
- Kludacz-Alessandri Magdalena Anna: Analysis Of Medical Resources In European Countries, w: International Journal of New Economics and Social Sciences, nr 2, 2016, ss. 177-190